Cllr. Michael Sheehan.
It has been an honour to serve as Cathaoirleach of New Ross Municipal District 22/23. Thank you for your support and courtesy as we continue to serve and deliver for the area. As we chart a new course for New Ross, here are some of our achievements since this time last year. Ros Mhic Troein Abu.
- New Fire Station, Opened.
- New Ambulance Station, Agreed
- John Street Grainstore Plans, Agreed.
- Town Centre Rejuvenation Plan
- Pedestrianisation of Quay Street, Agreed.
- Skateboard Park, Agreed
- Motorhome Park, Planned
- Destination Town Launched.
- High Hill Opened.
- Courthouse/ Bumblebee, Acquired
- Brennan’s Lane/ Shambles, Starting.
- Greenway Opening July 25.
- Hotel Site Selection agreed.
- N25 Active Travel design funding.
- Norman Building progressing.
- Emigrant Park,Started.
- 1798 Commemorations, Completed.
- Duncannon Fort development, Planned
- Hook Lighthouse development, Planned
- Advance Factory back on track.
- 24/7 Open Library in New Ross.
- Baginbun Access Improvements.
- Pedestrian Works in Fethard.
- Community Recognition Funds, Secured
- New CCTV Scheme Approved.
- Small things like these…….
Michael Sheehan, MCC
Office by Appt: South Street